This is a follow up on my earlier project CRM Customization Manager, CRM Configuration Manager is a Windows application to create an Export / Import selection that can later be exported as a command prompt string for later use, or execute directly inside the application. The main features of CRM Configuration Manager are,
- Easy access to the features of CRM Customization Manager
- Possible to select a CRM server as destination, allowing one click export and import.
- Create advance export/import selections for later use inside scripts / installations
This release includes CRM Customization Manager v2.0 that contains fixes and few new features,
- Zip support, Now all features works with zipped customizations
- Include Related Entities, This features will automatically include related entities to the selected entities, so their relationships are exported and can be reviewed for conflicts. This is recommended during the development process when relationships may change.
- Publish Workflows, Publish operation now also publishes workflows
v1.0 key features...
I’m wondering, is there any interest in creating your own operations? That is, using a Plug-in model to add custom arguments to the application that will call your code before/after execution.
If you find the application useful, please donate to keep the development alive :)
Version 1.5 Released, read more about it here
Get CCM v1.50